Enroll as a Connectsu artist
If you are a dance professional who would like to join our amazing ConnectsU artists review platform, please fill out the form below. Our team will review your account to ensure that all the requirements are met, so please provide as much information as possible. Once approved, we will reach out with an invite providing access your account. If you are a parent or dance student please CLICK HERE create your account
Enroll as a Connectsu artistThanks ,
We are excited to have you part of the ConnectsU Dance Artist family.
We have received your information and will review your account. This process may take up to 72 hours.
Once your application has been reviewed, we will email you for the next steps.
Have a wonderful day.
Terms and Conditions
This Site Terms of Service Agreement (“Terms”) governs your use of the ConnectsU® platform owned by ConnectsU Media LLC., doing business as ConnectsU (“we”, “us”, or “ConnectsU”), including our website (connectsu.com), any mobile application (“App”), and services we provide through them (collectively, the website, App, and services referred to as our “Site”). “You” refers to you as a user of the Site.
These Terms apply to users of, including visitors to, our Site. Use of our Site is also subject to our current Acceptable Use Policy. Your use of our Site as an Artist (defined below) is governed by the Artist Terms of Service. (“Artist Terms”).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. By using our Site or otherwise indicating your acceptance (for example, by agreeing when creating or logging into your account, clicking “I Agree,” etc.), you represent and warrant that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree, do not access or use our Site.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: Section 16 of these Terms contains provisions governing how claims that you and ConnectsU have against each other are resolved, including any claims that arose or were asserted prior to the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. It contains an arbitration agreement that will, with limited exceptions, require disputes between you and ConnectsU to be submitted to binding and final arbitration. Unless you opt out of the arbitration agreement as described in Section 16: (1) you may pursue claims and seek relief against us only on an individual basis, not as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative action or proceeding; and (2) you waive your right to seek relief in a court of law and to have a jury trial on your claims.
1 - CONNECTSU Platform
- By creating an account on our Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information. You agree not to create a Site account using a false identity or providing false information or if you have previously been removed or banned from our Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Site account information, including your username and password. You are responsible for all activities that occur on or in connection with your Site account and you agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access or use of your Site account. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, or liabilities related to any unauthorized access to or use of your Site account.
2 - CONNECTSU Videos
- Through our Site, you may submit personalized videos (“CONNECTSU Videos”) to be reviewed by industry experts, educators or celebrities, including athletes, actors, performers, artists, influencers, and others (each, an “Artist”). You may submit a request to an Artist for a CONNECTSU Video that is personalized for you or a third party that you identify as a recipient (“Recipient”).
- You acknowledge and agree that the Artist has sole discretion to determine how to fulfill your request and the content of the CONNECTSU Video created, and may not follow your request exactly. We reserve the right to reject any request in our sole discretion. The Artist has up to fourteen days (at our sole discretion) to fulfill or decline your request. Once your request is submitted, your payment method will be charged the amount specified on the Artist’s booking page on our Site at the time you submitted the request and will be subject to a $5.00 site fee and 15% service charge.
- You acknowledge that you have the rights and/or permissions associated with any videos submitted to the Site. In addition, you acknowledge that the video you receive will be a modified version of the video you submitted and that such modification does no provide additional rights to any of the content originally submitted.
- CONNECTSU Videos are licensed, not sold. You are buying the right (or license) to use it, not the actual CONNECTSU Video itself.
- Subject to your payment in full, the Artist hereby grants to you the following limited rights to use the CONNECTSU Video solely for your own personal, non-commercial, and non-promotional purposes, subject to these Terms: a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, worldwide, sublicensable, revocable license to use, reproduce, distribute, and publicly display that CONNECTSU Video, in any and all media (for example, on social media platforms), whether now known or hereafter invented or devised.
- You may not sell, re-sell, or encumber your rights in any CONNECTSU Video. You may sublicense your rights in a CONNECTSU Video only to the extent necessary for you to use the CONNECTSU Video as permitted under these Terms (for example, sharing it with friends on a social media platform or sending it to a Recipient for personal, non-commercial, and non-promotional purposes as set forth above).
- You may use a CONNECTSU Video only in accordance with these Terms, which includes our Acceptable Use Policy. We may terminate all or part of the foregoing licenses at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to remove a CONNECTSU Video from our Site at any time for any reason without any notice to you.
3 - Acknowledgement
You acknowledge and agree that:
- ConnectsU will not be liable or responsible for any CONNECTSU Video or other offering requested by you or any Submission (defined below) you make;
- you have no expectation of privacy with respect to any CONNECTSU Video requested by you or any Submission (defined below) you make, and that you will not make any request or Submission that infringes on the privacy or other rights of a third party;
- the CONNECTSU watermark on each CONNECTSU Video must remain intact and you agree not to edit, change, modify, cover, or remove the watermark from any CONNECTSU Video or assist or encourage any third party to do so; you further agree not to edit, change, modify, or create any derivative work of a CONNECTSU Video or assist or encourage any third party to do so;
- if you breach any provisions of these Terms, we terminate your access to our Site, or we remove or ban you (or any Site account you created or control), your license to use any CONNECTSU Video, or other offering under these Terms terminates and you must: promptly remove all copies of any CONNECTSU Video, or other offering in your possession or control, including from any social media platform; notify any Recipient of the termination and instruct them to do the same, and take any other action we reasonably request, including identifying each Recipient; and
- without limiting any of our rights, any request you submit through our Site may be rejected by us or by an Artist; if that happens more than once, we may terminate your access to our Site, remove or ban you (and any Site account you created or control), or take other appropriate action in ConnectsU’s sole discretion, including terminating your license to use any CONNECTSU Video or other offering under these Terms and requiring you to take the actions outlined in Section 3.d.
4 - Additional Terms
- Some products or services offered through the Site may have additional terms and conditions (“Additional Terms”). If Additional Terms apply, we will make them available to you in connection with that product or service. By using that product or service, you agree to the Additional Terms. To the extent that the Additional Terms conflict with any of these Terms, these Terms will govern unless the Additional Terms say that some or all of these Terms don’t apply.
5 – Eligibility
- Age: You must be at least 18 years old to use our Site.
- Eligibility Representations and Warranties: You represent and warrant that:
- you have not been prohibited from using or accessing any aspect of our Site by us or pursuant to any applicable law or regulation;
- you will comply with all applicable terms of any third party payment provider we select, and you are not on a prohibited list of that payment provider;
- you (and any Site account that you created or control) have not been previously banned or removed from our Site for any reason; and
- you are not a convicted sex offender.
- Export Control: You may not use, export, import, or transfer any part of our Site except as authorized by U.S. law, the laws of the jurisdiction in which you use or access our Site, or any other applicable laws. In particular, but without limitation, no part of our Site may be exported or re-exported: (i) into any country embargoed by the U.S.; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Persons List or Entity List. By using our Site, you represent and warrant that: (x) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (y) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. You also will not use our Site for any purpose prohibited by law. You acknowledge and agree that products, services, and technology provided by ConnectsU are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. You will comply with those laws and regulations and will not, without prior U.S. government authorization, export, re-export, or transfer ConnectsU products, services, or technology, either directly or indirectly, to any country in violation of those laws and regulations.
6 - Fees and Payment
- Fees: The fee for a CONNECTSU Video or other offering is specified on the Artist’s booking page on our Site when you make your request. You agree to pay all amounts due in accordance with the payment terms in effect when you submit your request or purchase merchandise, including any applicable service, transaction, or processing fees.
- Currency: All transactions are in U.S. dollars (“USD”) unless otherwise specified at point of purchase.
- ConnectsU reserves the right (but is under no obligation) to cancel your CONNECTSU Video request if: (i) your payment method is declined; or (ii) you have previously been banned or removed from our Site for any reason. ConnectsU also reserves the right at any time to change its fees and payment procedures, including its payment options and terms, either immediately upon posting on our Site or by other notice to you.
- Payment Questions: If you have a question about a purchase made on the App or a charge to your payment card, please contact us at support@ConnectsU.com. We have the sole discretion to determine how billing disputes between us will be resolved.
7 - Ownership
- You acknowledge and agree that each CONNECTSU Video or other offering from an Artist is owned by the Artist who created it.
- You hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, unlimited, universal, sublicensable (through multiple tiers of sublicenses), perpetual, and irrevocable license, in any and all manner and media, whether now known or hereinafter invented or devised (including social media platforms), to use, reproduce, license, distribute, modify, adapt, reformat, publicly perform, publicly display, create derivative works of, and otherwise use the following for the purposes of operating and providing our Site, developing and improving our products and services, and advertising, marketing, and promoting our Site and our products and services: (i) any request (video, text, or otherwise) that you make or send to any Artist, including information concerning any Recipient; and (ii) any submission that you make to ConnectsU, whether through our Site, a social media platform, third party website, or otherwise, including a reaction video, idea, intellectual property, publicity rights, Feedback (defined below), review, photo, video, email, text, post, or other communication, whether relating to you, or a third party (i) and (ii) each, individually, and collectively, a “Submission”). You represent and warrant that you either: (x) own all rights to any Submission; or (y) have all rights necessary, including with respect to any third party that contributed to, is included in, or is referred to, in any Submission, to grant to us the foregoing rights. You will not make any Submission that is confidential or proprietary or that contains or includes any information that you do not have the right to disclose or that you or any Recipient do not wish to be disclosed. ConnectsU will not be responsible or liable for any use or disclosure of a Submission, including any personal information belonging to you, a Recipient, or a third party.
- We may, for any reason, refuse to accept or transmit a Submission or refuse to remove a Submission from our Site. Further, we reserve the right to decide whether a Submission violates these Terms and may, at any time, without notice to you and in our sole discretion, remove your Submission, terminate your access to our Site, remove or ban you (and any Site account you created or control), or take other appropriate action in our sole discretion for violation of these Terms.
- ConnectsU desires to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings if a project developed by any ConnectsU Party (as defined below) may seem similar to your Submission. If your Submission consists of any idea, suggestion, proposal, plan, or other material related to our business (individually, and collectively, “Feedback”), you acknowledge and agree that you are submitting that Feedback at your own risk and that ConnectsU has no obligation (including no obligation of confidentiality or privacy) with respect to that Feedback, and you grant to ConnectsU a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, unlimited, universal, sublicensable (through multiple tiers of sublicenses), perpetual, and irrevocable license, in any and all manner and media, whether now known or hereinafter invented or devised, to reproduce, license, distribute, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, create derivative works of (for example, translations, adaptations, or other changes), and otherwise use and exploit in any manner (including commercially), any and all Feedback.
- You hereby waive any and all moral rights or “droit moral” that you may have in any Submission, including Feedback, and you represent and warrant that no third party has any moral, “droit moral,” or other rights in Submission, including Feedback.
8 - Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice: We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate access to our Site for repeat infringers. If you believe that materials on our site infringe copyright, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a description of the work that you claim is being infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing and are requesting be removed along with information about where it is located;
- a statement that you have “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”;
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner (or a person authorized to act for the copyright owner); and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you are providing is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you do not follow these requirements, your notice may not be valid. Termination Policy: If we determine that you are a repeat infringer, we may terminate your access to our Site, remove or ban you (and any Site account you created or control), and take other appropriate action in our sole discretion.
9 - Privacy
10 - Third Party Content and Interactions
- Our Site may contain features and functionalities that link to or provide you with access to third party content, that is completely independent of ConnectsU, including CONNECTSU Videos, websites, platforms, directories, servers, networks, systems, information, databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet in general. Your interactions with third parties, including users and Artists, found on or through our Site are solely between you and the third party. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any contact or interaction, in connection with our Site or otherwise. However, you agree not to contact or interact with any Artist except as expressly permitted through our Site. You also agree that ConnectsU may, in its sole discretion, intercede in any dispute and you will reasonably cooperate with ConnectsU if it does so. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, or liabilities of any kind or nature incurred as the result of any such interaction. You hereby release each ConnectsU Party (defined below) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes or our Site. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 (AND ANY OTHER SIMILAR APPLICABLE STATE STATUTE), WHICH PROVIDES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY".
- From time to time, an entity may be identified on an Artist’s booking page or be associated with the Artist elsewhere on our Site as a charitable organization or a recipient of funds that are being raised (“Charity”). For example, the Artist’s booking page may indicate that all or a portion of the Artist’s revenue from a CONNECTSU Video will be given to the Charity. Those arrangements are strictly between the Artist and the Charity. ConnectsU is not a sponsor of, does not endorse, and is not affiliated with the Charity and is not a commercial co-venturer with respect to such arrangements (unless otherwise expressly stated in writing by ConnectsU). Unless expressly stated, ConnectsU does not control and makes no warranties about the Charity or any donation to the Charity.
11 - Links
12 - Changes to our Site
- You acknowledge and agree we may change or discontinue any aspect of our Site at any time, without notice to you.
13 - Termination and Reservation of Rights
- You may cancel your Site account at any time by contacting a member of the ConnectsU team at support@ConnectsU.com. We reserve the right to terminate access to our Site to any person, including you, at any time, for any reason, in our sole discretion. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use our Site automatically terminates.
14 - Indemnification
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ConnectsU and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, directors, shareholders, agents, partners, vendors, and licensors (each, a “ConnectsU Party,” and collectively, “ConnectsU Parties”) from and against any and all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) of any kind or nature arising from, out of, in connection with, or relating to: (a) these Terms; or (b) use of our Site. ConnectsU may select counsel for and control the defense of any claim that you are indemnifying. You will reasonably cooperate with us in connection with any claim.
15 - Disclaimers and Limitations on our Liability
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of our Site is at your own risk and that our Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the ConnectsU Parties disclaim all warranties, conditions, and representations of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, including those related to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade.
- In particular, the ConnectsU Parties make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of content available on or through our Site or the content of any social media platform or third party website linked to or integrated with our Site. You acknowledge and agree that the ConnectsU Parties will have no liability for any: (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury, property damage, or other harm resulting from your access to or use of our Site; (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers, any personal information, or user data; (iv) any interruption of transmission to or from our Site; (v) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted on or through our Site; or (vi) any damages, losses, costs, expenses, or liabilities of any kind incurred as a result of any content posted or shared through our Site.
- You acknowledge and agree that any material or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through our Site, including any CONNECTSU Video, is done at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages, losses, costs, expenses, or liabilities arising from or in connection with doing so. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through our Site, including through a CONNECTSU Video, will create any warranty not expressly made by us.
- You acknowledge and agree that when using our Site, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that ConnectsU is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, legality, or intellectual property rights of or relating to any such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, objectionable, or harassing, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against any ConnectsU Party with respect thereto.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you acknowledge and agree that in no event will any ConnectsU Party be liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages (including for loss of profits, revenue, or data) or for the cost of obtaining substitute products, arising out of or in connection with these Terms, however caused, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, and whether or not ConnectsU has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our total cumulative liability to you or any third party under these Terms, including from all causes of action and all theories of liability, will be limited to and will not exceed the fees actually received by ConnectsU from you during the 12 months preceding the claim giving rise to such liability.
- Certain jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If those laws apply to you, some or all of the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- You agree that the limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between ConnectsU and you.
16 - Arbitration Agreement and Waiver of Certain Rights
- Arbitration: You and ConnectsU agree to resolve any disputes between you and ConnectsU through binding and final arbitration instead of through court proceedings. You and ConnectsU each hereby waive any right to a jury trial of any controversy, claim, counterclaim, or other dispute arising between you and ConnectsU relating to these Terms or our Site (each a “Claim,” and collectively, “Claims”). Any Claim will be submitted for binding arbitration in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA Rules”). The arbitration will be heard and determined by a single arbitrator. The arbitrator’s decision will be in writing, will include the arbitrator’s reasons for the decision, will be final and binding upon the parties, and may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties agree that the arbitration will be kept confidential and that the existence of the proceeding and any element of it (including any pleadings, briefs, or other documents submitted or exchanged, any testimony or other oral submissions, and awards) will not be disclosed beyond the arbitration proceedings, except as may lawfully be required in judicial proceedings relating to the arbitration or by applicable disclosure rules and regulations of securities regulatory authorities or other governmental agencies.
- Costs and Fees: If you demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, ConnectsU will pay as much of the administrative costs and arbitrator’s fees required for the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the cost of the arbitration from being prohibitive. In the final award, the arbitrator may apportion the costs of arbitration and the compensation of the arbitrator among the parties in such amounts as the arbitrator deems appropriate.
- No Preclusions: This arbitration agreement does not preclude you or ConnectsU from seeking action by federal, state, or local government agencies. You and ConnectsU each also have the right to bring any qualifying Claim in small claims court. In addition, you and ConnectsU each retain the right to apply to any court of competent jurisdiction for provisional relief, including pre-arbitral attachments or preliminary injunctions, and any such request will not be deemed to be either incompatible with these Terms or a waiver of the right to have disputes submitted to arbitration as provided in these Terms.
- No Class Representative or Private Attorney General: You and ConnectsU each agree that with respect to any Claim, neither may: (i) act as a class representative or private attorney general, or (ii) participate as a member of a class of claimants. You agree that no Claim may be arbitrated on a class or representative basis. The arbitrator can decide only individual Claims (whether brought by you or ConnectsU). The arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated.
- Severability/No Waiver/Survival: If any provision of this Section 16 is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be deemed appropriately modified to give effect to the intent of the provision or, if modification is not possible, will be severed and the remainder of this Section 16 will continue in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision of this Section 16 will be effective or enforceable unless recorded in a writing signed by the party waiving such a right or requirement. Such a waiver will not waive or affect any other provision of these Terms. This Section 16 will survive the termination of your relationship with ConnectsU.
- 30-Day Opt-Out Right: You have the right to opt out of the provisions of this Arbitration Agreement by sending, within 30 days after first becoming subject to this Arbitration Agreement, written notice of your decision to opt out to the following address: ConnectsU, c/o Legal Department, PO BOX 1615, Rocky Point, NY 11778. Your notice must include your name and address, any usernames, each email address you have used to submit your CONNECTSU Video requests or set up an account on our Site (if applicable), and an unequivocal statement that you want to opt out of this Arbitration Agreement. You agree that if you opt out of this Arbitration Agreement, all other parts of these Terms will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Arbitration Agreement has no effect on any other arbitration agreements that you may currently have, or may enter in the future, with us.
- LIMITATIONS: This Section 16 limits certain rights, including the right to maintain certain court actions, the right to a jury trial, the right to participate in any form of class or representative claim, the right to engage in discovery except as provided in AAA rules, and the right to certain remedies and forms of relief. In addition, other rights that you or ConnectsU would have in court may not be available in arbitration.
17 - Other Provisions
- Force Majeure: Under no circumstances will any ConnectsU Party be liable for any delay or failure in performance due in whole or in part to any acts of God (such as earthquakes, storms, floods, etc.), unavoidable accidents, laws, rules, regulations or orders of government authorities, acts of war (declared or not), terrorism, hostilities, blockades, civil disturbances, embargoes, strikes, or any other event or cause beyond the reasonable control of any ConnectsU Party.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any conflict of laws rules or provisions. You agree that any action of whatever nature arising from or relating to these Terms or our Site will be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Central Islip, New York. You consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of any such action.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be deemed appropriately modified to give effect to the intent of the provision or, if modification is not possible, will be severed from these Terms and will not affect the enforceability of any other provision.
- No Waiver or Amendment: The failure by ConnectsU to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not prevent ConnectsU from enforcing such right or provision in the future and will not be deemed to modify these Terms.
- Assignment: ConnectsU may, at any time, assign its rights and obligations under these Terms, including to an affiliated entity or in connection with a sale of assets, merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, other transaction, or by operation of law.
- Miscellaneous: The term “including” in these Terms will be interpreted broadly and will mean “including, without limitation.” Titles are for convenience only and will not be considered when interpreting these Terms.
18 - Changes to these Terms
- We may change these Terms. If we do, we will post the revised Terms on our Site and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. The revised Terms will be effective immediately if you accept them (for example, by agreeing when you create an account or login to an existing account, or using or continuing to use our Site after the revised Terms have been posted); otherwise, they will be effective 30 days after posting.
Additional Site Terms
- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. By using the product or service, you agree to the applicable additional terms that apply (which are Additional Terms as described in Section 4 of the Site Terms of Service (“Site Terms”)). These Additional Terms will be governed by, and are incorporated into, the Site Terms. Terms that are defined in the Site Terms will have the same meaning in these Additional Terms.
- From time to time, we may change these Additional Terms. If we do, we will give you notice by posting them on our Site and updating the “Last Updated” date. The revised Additional Terms will be effective immediately. By using or continuing to use this product or service, you represent and warrant that you have read, understand, and agree to these Additional Terms.
Acceptable Use Policy
- Last Updated: April 1, 2021 Your use of our Site is governed by this Acceptable Use Policy. Terms that are defined in the Site Terms of Service or Artist Terms of Service will have the same meaning in our Acceptable Use Policy. You are responsible for your use of any CONNECTSU Video, your Site account, our Site, and any Submission (if you are a Site user) or Artist Content (if you are an Artist). Our goal is to create a positive, useful, and safe user experience. To promote this goal, we prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may be harmful. You represent and warrant that:
- you will not use a false identity or provide any false or misleading information;
- you will not create an account if you (or any Site account that you created or controlled) have previously been removed or banned from our Site;
- you will not use or authorize the use of any CONNECTSU Video for any purposes other than: (i) the specific limited purposes set forth in the Site Terms; (ii) those set out in any applicable Additional Terms; or (iii) if you are a Artist, those set out in any other written agreement;
- violate any law, regulation, or court order;
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, moral or "droit moral," or other legal rights of any third party;
- take any action (even if requested by another) that is, or submit, post, share, or communicate anything that is, or that incites or encourages, action that is, explicitly or implicitly: illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening, hateful, racist, derogatory, harmful to any reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, or otherwise objectionable (including nudity);
- send advertising or commercial communications, including spam, or any other unsolicited or unauthorized communications;
- engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from our Site, including from any user of our Site;
- transmit any virus, other computer instruction, or technological means intended to, or that may, disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems;
- stalk, harass, threaten, or harm any third party;
- impersonate any third party;
- participate in any fraudulent or illegal activity, including phishing, money laundering, or fraud;
- use any means to scrape or crawl any part of our Site;
- attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by us, any of our providers, or any other third party (including another user) to protect us, our Site, users, Recipients, or any other third party;
- access our Site to obtain information to build a similar or competitive website, application, or service;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide our Site; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
and you will not:
- For clarity, your use of any CONNECTSU Video includes use anywhere (on our Site or otherwise).
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not obligated to monitor access to or use of our Site by you or third parties (including monitoring any CONNECTSU Video, Artist Content, Submission, or Feedback), but we have the right to do so to operate our Site; enforce this Policy or our Terms; or comply with applicable law, regulation, court order, or other legal, administrative, or regulatory request or process; or otherwise.